Friday, November 24, 2006

Aquabot Lives!

Meet Aquabot...

Sometimes he's a fish

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But then he kind of feels like changing things up

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And he becomes a Robot

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I gave him to my friend Steve on Wednesday and he was definitely the hit of the party. It took a little bit but I finally stopped being horrified every time somebody turned him inside out repeatedly over and over again. I was afraid that he was going fall apart but like most Aquabots he is pretty tough and is still standing, or swimming, whichever.


McK-

3 Comments:

Blogger gilded raspberry said...

Wow, that is so cool! I can't believe you just made it up as you went along...that's fantastic!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aquabot - how funny - i thought this post was about aquabot - the pool cleaning robot

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same me i was looking to see the aquabot pool cleaner, and i see this cute aquabot.... cool, very nice to see a deferent form of aquabot..... Refreshing.....

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home