Friday, December 29, 2006

Home Sweet Home

We are finally back in NYC, and I am loving the thought of no more traveling for at least another month. Our Christmas vacation to Chicago was lovely, lots of quality time spent with Grams and lots of chips and chocolate and all types of bad (but oh so delicious) food were consumed. I got a lot of wonderful and thoughtful gifts this year, I am especially excited about the knitting books



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a subscription to Net Flix. I plan on spending as much time as possible on the couch watching movies and knitting. Thought my completely empty calendar for January is starting to fill up rather quickly now that I am back.

I brought along the green sweater and some other random yarn to work on some little toys I was designing in my head. The hilarious part was I opened a part of my backpack I hadn’t checked in a while and found this

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don’t know what I was even working on or if this particular yarn was trying to stowaway for the trip. I did start on a new toy but I ran out of yarn so I am hoping to finish knitting him tomorrow and then I think I am going to venture into the world of felting . Oddly I even with being a textile major I never did any felting so the adventure starts this weekend=>

-McK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home