Saturday, March 03, 2007

Spring is for sweaters

It’s almost like spring is on its way to NYC right now and its putting me in a ridiculously great mood. Im sure finally getting a handle on my work life is a huge part as well. As part of the “work restructuring” That’s been happening around here I now work at Brooklyn General in Carroll Gardens two afternoons a week. It’s this wonderful knitting store that also carries fabric and spinning supplies. It is proving to be just as enjoyable to work there as at Coffee Den, the coffee shop I work at 1-2 days a week. And I of course already spent most of my first paycheck yarn for a new sweater. I couldn’t bring myself to frog the green sweater so I bought new yarn on the basis that I wouldn’t wear a green blazer-ish sweater (which is a blatant lie) but I love the new yarn, which is Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool. And I am currently in Math Heaven while I figure out the pattern. This is the part that I love, I’m just not going to think about the fact that by the time I am half way thru the first sleeve I will probably be ready to chuck it all out the window, sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home