Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh Patrica Fields, don't scare me like that.

A few things that make me very happy at the moment.

1. Fall has arrived! Kind of, I will take any coolness in weather as a sign of fall. I will ignore all fears that global warming is arriving, and my apartment building (conveniently located about 500 yards from New York City Harbor) will soon be under water as the ice caps melt down to the size of a cocktail swizzle.

2. This awfulness

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Really was the awful dream sequence I told myself it had to be. I was ignoring all fears that Patricia Fields had crossed the line from insanely brilliant to completely insane. I may have been wrong about Britney, but Pat Fields will never steer me wrong.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you spoiling? Is it out? I gotta' get to google...

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home