Wednesday, April 04, 2007

And Her Name is Lucille.

So I ordered my spinning wheel, the only downfall was that I was going to have to wait until July since they were on crazy back order. Well apparently somebody cancelled their order and a wonderful package showed up at Brooklyn General yesterday.

Meet Lucille, She is a Louet Victoria in oak and she is beautiful,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes I know it’s kind of weird to name inanimate objects, but well I never claimed to be very normal just ask Sally my Lap top.

So yeah, yesterday was basically like Christmas for me. Not to mention that I got to go to an amazing place called Material for the Arts. Its basically a huge warehouse space that takes donations of great stuff that is then passes it on free to non-profit organizations in the area. Not only did I get some great fabric for an upcoming project, it was also Crazy Hat Day

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yeah we totally won. Not the most flattering photo of myself ever, but its hard not to bask in the glow of victory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home